Wednesday, 30 October 2013
Shoe Wish List
I admit it: I'm a shoe addict. Every girl has one thing in which they are a little obsessed with, and my thing is definitely shoes. These are some of the shoes that I've got my eye on at the moment:
1. Safety Boots from the Dr Martens Industrial Collection
- Now that winter is here and the weather is turning a bit rubbish, Dr Martens are perfect for teaming with dresses to create a grungey look, or with leggings to create a laid-back yet cool look.
2. Jeffrey Campbell Beige Litas from Zalando
- I'm living in my black suede Litas at the moment and so I really want the beige pair as an alternative. They're so comfy and stylish that I'd just love a whole set of these to be honest!
3. Black Biker Boots from River Island
- I need a pair of black, flat ankle boots to wear with my jeans and these River Island ones are a bit different to the generic plain pairs that I usually see- loving the zip detail.
4. Charles Philip Shanghai Tartan Flats from Net-a-Porter
- These are so cute! Tartan is a big trend for A/W13 and these flats will look great teamed with anything!
5. Bianca Patent Heels from Christian Louboutin
-Because a girl can dream!
What do you think of my wish list? What shoes are you after at the moment?