I always think it's nice to find out a little bit more about the blogger behind the blog. As you lovely people read my posts, I thought I'd let you get to know me a bit better. So, here are 15 facts that you may or may not know about me...
1. I graduated from The University of Durham with a 2.1 Degree in Combined Arts (History, English & History of Art) and then got an MSc Degree (Distinction) in International Fashion Retailing at The University of Manchester.
2. I am currently in the third year of my PhD in Textile Design and Fashion Management at the University of Manchester and I absolutely love it!
3. My Boyfriend of 7 years, Liam, proposed to me a couple of months ago, making me the happiest person on the planet!
4. My middle name is Henrietta and I spent most of my school days trying to prevent people from finding this out haha!
5. I have a younger sister, Caroline, who is born on exactly the same day as me (22nd July), but three years later. We were also both due on the same day (18th July) but were both 4 days late.
6. I am the biggest Harry Potter fan in the world ever.
7. I own nearly 80 pairs of shoes (oops!).
8. I have a huge phobia of needles. I'm also scared of spiders.
9. I really really can't stand celery or polystyrene- they go through me!
10. I love football, I'm a huge Manchester United fan, and I was football captain at University.
11. I've got a serious case of OCD and wash my hands a ridiculous amount of times a day. I'm a massive clean freak and I hate germs!
12. Following on from that, my biggest pet peeves are people not washing their hands when they go to the toilet, and rudeness- manners cost nothing!
13. I'm a little bookworm, I love reading and always have a book on the go.
14. My biggest interests are pretty much every sport, fashion, beauty, home interiors, reading, cooking and now wedding planning!
15. I absolutely love vegetables and salad. I would rather have a starter, or a plate of veg/ salad than a dessert. I know, I'm a weirdo!
So that's 15 facts about me! I hope you feel like you know me a little better now. I'd love to hear some random facts about yourselves in the comments below so that I can get to know you a little better!