I feel like my teenage self would be shaking her head at some of the things I now do. I've suddenly become so sensible and grown up- it's amazing what working full time and having to pay bills does to you!
So, without further ado, you know you're in your late 20s when...
1. The best part of the day is getting home, getting into your bumwear, taking your bra off and having a good cup of tea.
2. You know the difference between the gas, electricity and water bills and understand council tax. Joy.
3. You get up early! Gone are those 11am lie-ins, you now love just how productive you can be when you get up at 8am at the weekend!
4. You prefer going to house parties and bars rather than clubs. At least you can hear yourselves talk.
5. In fact, you've realised how pointless and disgusting clubs are in general. All the queuing, the loud music, spilt drinks, no loo roll... why did I ever put myself through that, and how was that ever enjoyable?!
6. You can't go out-out more than once a week and you wonder how you ever managed to do it several days in a row, for years, and get up in time for that early lecture/ part-time job.
7. Your hangovers are just horrific.
8. You have people over for dinner and play host. So sophisticated dahhling!
9. You always take a coat now- the UK is freezing! (How did I ever survive those winters in nothing but a dress and heels?!).
10. You drink red wine and you like olives- who'd have thought it?!
11. All your friends seem to be getting engaged/ married/ having babies. It's all your Facebook timeline consists of now.
12. People always ask you when you're going to get married/ have babies. All. The. Time.
13. Going to IKEA is a treat.
14. Celebrities seem to be getting younger. (How is it that we're so much older than the majority of singers in the charts these days?!).
15. You get excited at the prospect of your Friday night consisting of 'Netflix and Chill'- by which I mean actually being plonked on the sofa with your other half with a takeaway watching Netflix!
Do you recognise any of these signs?!
Are there any other ways that you know you're in your late 20s?!